Taking Charge: Making Your Healthcare Appointments Work for You
Discover how you can get more from your healthcare appointments.
- Do you often feel anxious or nervous before your healthcare appointments?
- Do you leave your healthcare appointments feeling frustrated?
- Do you leave your healthcare appointments with more questions than you went in with?
- Do you feel left out of the decisions being made about your treatment or overall care?
- Do you have trouble keeping track of all the changes in your care?
- Do you find that your appointments just aren’t long enough to answer all your questions and address all your concerns?
- Do you feel your care isn’t coordinated between all your healthcare professionals?
Whatever your reason, you can learn how to get more from your healthcare appointments.
Fighting to Survive
He’s been in hiding for 10 years. But the time for hiding is over…
Fighting to Survive is the pulse-pounding first book in a series of dystopian sci-fi novels. If you like white-knuckle action, complex characters, and original worlds, then you’ll love Rick Pine’s gritty adventure.
Survivor is the prequel short story to The Casey Russo Chronicles. Find out how it all began…
Why did Casey go into hiding for 10 years?
Why does he keep his past a secret?
All is revealed in this gripping, action-packed, short story.